The new Ad Network works both and off-portal and will be in place with T-Mobile USA, TELUS Mobility and Amp'd Mobile. Adverts will be priced and served by auction and payments are made when consumers click on messages.
- classic direct-response ads with ‘respond now’ objectives, such as buying flowers via a phone call;
- targeted sales for mobile content providers, including downloadable content like ringtones, games and wallpaper;
- relevant traffic for independent mobile sites;
- branding within a search context, such as advertising a new movie when someone searches for a film star’s wallpaper;
- driving Pay Per Call for local advertisers.
Together with Ingenio, Inc., Medio also announced today a partnership tofeature Ingenio Pay Per Call listings within the Medio MobileNow Ad Network, which will enable both national and local marketers to run effective mobile campaigns and only pay when a consumer initiates a call to the advertised business from their mobile phone.