A total of 8.6 million passengers at 190 airports were invited to rate the facilities based on their experiences at check-in, arrival, departures and transfers.
Six Asian airports make the top 10, along with Zurich, Munich, Amsterdam and Auckland.
The top 10 airports, according to the survey, are :
1. Incheon International Airport in Seoul, South Korea
2. Hong Kong International Airport
3. Singapore Changi Airport
4. Zurich Airport, Switzerland
5. Munich Airport, Germany
6. Kansai International Airport, Japan
7. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia
8. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the Netherlands
9. Central Japan International Airport Centrair Nagoya, Japan
10. Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Dubai International Airport in the United Arab Emirates is voted the best duty-free shops.
Hong Kong is voted for serving the best food.
Wondering when the Chinese airports will ever make it to the center stage.